We are meeting at our regular time @ 9:07am each Sunday. We also live stream on Facebook and then post the service later on YouTube each week. If you are sick, at risk or uncomfortable with coming right now, we encourage you to continue joining us online.
While we are meeting, we recognize that Covid-19 continues to be a problem. Therefore, we continue to use the following precautions:
- Family Worship – We will temporarily suspend Children’s Worship until July.
- Nursery will be open for family use but will not be staffed for watching children
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available throughout the building.
- Coffee will be served to you rather than self-served.
- We will avoid the spread of germs through touchless accommodations.
o greeters will hold the door for you when you arrive
o worship center doors will be propped open
o There will be no bulletins
o 3 offering boxes will be available for tithes and offerings
- Chairs are spread out for distancing in the worship center. They are arranged for families to
sit together. You may move chairs as needed. Please maintain the 6 ft. distancing. (approx. 3 chair width)
As we do our part to safely gather together, we welcome everyone to wear a mask. (we will have disposable masks available if needed). In addition, we ask each of you to be mindful of others’ feelings toward interaction (hugs, hand-shakes, etc) during this time.
Continue to pray for our church, our area, our country and it’s leaders during these challenging times.